Saturday, September 19, 2009

Antiques in the Woods......

We had a great turn out on Sept. 19th and 20th with our show in Columbiana, Ohio.
It was so neat how all these shops was in the woods. The weather was great!
Brian and I met a lot of people, they were mostly from Pa. We have made a lot of friends.
We would like to thank the folks from our hometown who came to the event.

We have been busy working on orders. My husband will be busy building.
Brian and I would like to thank Lana for inviting us to be a part of Antiques in the Woods.

Here is a few shots that Brian took of our cabin.








1 comment:

  1. WOW! AND WOW!!!!
    This is just beautiful - and is that picture in your header your home or is it a shop. Either way...WOW!!!
    Do I sound impressed? Am I drooling...YES TO BOTH.
    I am a follower of your site...and i do hope in my travels I will be lucky enough to visit your beautiful shop.
    THANKS FOR BECOMING A FOLLOWER ON MY BLOG.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete